Re: NANFA-- Curses!

Prizma_at_aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:10:27 EST

In a message dated 2/27/03 8:34:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
EELReprah_at_aol.com writes:

> It is the very rare editor who doesn't make a mistake occasionally. It is
> the
> exceptional editor who recognizes and rectifies that mistake even before
> the
> issue gets to the reader.
> Thanks, Chris --an excellent job.
>
> Lee Harper

well said!

i as always am eagerly awaiting the next american currents. every contributor
and especially chris deserve our everlasting thanks!

however regarding the wrong lamprey range mapping... my main concern is that
farmertodd will use the incorrect range map as reference while locating his
new lamprey tattoo. it would be nice to have him along for outings for quick
species checks but if his tattoos are incorrect this could and most likely
would cause great confusion while streamside.

my vote is for farmer todd's new tattoo to adorn the back of the next ac...
perhaps also with a real one attached where we have to guess which one is the
tattoo.
:)

casper