Re: NANFA-- RE: Off topic

BR0630_at_aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:50:16 EST

In a message dated 2/5/04 8:00:06 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ichthos_at_comcast.net writes:

> Please end this pointless thread now.
>
> Chris Scharpf

Hey, Chris, lighten up a little. I know you to be an intelligent, articulate
person, so I'm not being critical of you. A little shared humor - especially
in the winter when there isn't much else going on, connects us vicariously
just as someone' collecting account in more active times do. Enjoy a little
light-heartedness. This list is composed of hobbyist, too, not just a bunch
scientific pontificators.

-my two cents worth-

Bruce Scott
Meridian, Idaho