Re: NANFA-- RE: Speckled Chub fish

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 8:04:29 -0600

Chris,

Nice write-up but I wonder if too much was done for the student? Would the student be better served in the long run to be directed to the sources of information and extract the information they need themselves? I can't help but think that answering all those question in the detail that was provided, their homework was done for them.

Just thinking wondering. What do you think?

John