Re: NANFA-- Great Lakes In-Depth

Ray Ravary, Jr. (rravary_at_provide.net)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:22:32 -0500

I've dove the Great Lakes for twenty five years, almost all shipwreck diving.
Shipwrecks provide artifical reefs that attract all type of fish life. I have seen
fresh water sponges? (some type of growth). Haven't seen feather dusters nor
freshwater jellyfish. Tons of crawfish, sculpins, and lake trout, burbot, perch
and other fish fry. I collect sculpins with a slurp gun while diving.

R3