Re: NANFA-- The Great Bluehead Hunt

Jeffrey Fullerton (tcmajorr_at_westol.com)
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 01:40:13 -0500

I think I will see if my E-mail problem is resolved.
Here goes. I'll try to reply to what looks like an interesting topic.

A possible suggestion : do you think it would be possible to collect these
Bluehead Shiners in greater quantity if you could pursuade them to enter a minnow
trap deployed at their level. It might be worth while to find some kind of bait
that would be really enticing to them.

Or perhaps an umbrella seine?
Over all it sounds like a spectacular trip. The kind of place I would certainly
want to visit while in country!

Jeff