RE: NANFA-- RE: NANFA 2001 Raffle

archimed_at_netdoor.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:55:02 -0600

On 14 Jan 2001, at 9:35, Ken Wintin wrote:

> [...]

<snip> Folks,

BG is doing the raffle; I'm doing the auction stuff. Sounds like he
has the raffle pretty much wrapped up unless anybody comes
through with some BIG TICKET items before the tickets are
printed. Of course, if BG WANTS to handle the auction stuff, that's
OK too :-)

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk,
my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if
I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem
quite so funny.