Re: NANFA-- Syngnathus

sorinus (sorin_at_imajis.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:44:05 -0500

Jan, thank you for great info. I'll check the paper. I am interested to
breed scovelli, so one way or the other I will try in the future to buy
some pairs from NANFA members who can collect them. My experience with
pipefishes relates mostly to species of Mediteranean origin, I kept and
breed
in captivity. Most of those species are easy to keep for consecutive
generations.

Thank you again.
sorin damian