Re: NANFA-- Minnow trap advice

Gary Rollwage (greensunfish_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:15:30 -0600

<x-flowed>
In summary you have the right ideas...

Try many places and baits...

I always try to go to a place where I think no one would bother it and
use a piece of metal attached to the rope and push it into
the dirt at the shore. I've used dried dog food and frozen shrimp pieces.
Alot of fish aren't picky and some will go in without bait
(sunfish). The only fish I have ever caught,though, are
longears, greens, bluegill, red shiners, and channel cats.
But those are the dominant fish in my area.

Gary Rollwage
Arlington, Tx

.