RE: NANFA-- Oklahoma Fishes

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:26:34 -0600

Jan Hoover
Proud Graduate of the University of Oklahoma
Longtime Member of the Southwestern Association of Naturalists
Lifetime Member of the Oklahoma Academy of Science
and
Enthusiastic singer of the Rodgers-and-Hammerstein masterpiece wrote:

>Another good source - back issues of the Southwestern Naturalist. You can
>search Table of Contents of recent issues at:

>http://www.emporia.edu/swan/joureng.htm

>but I do not know how to access articles other than by hardcopy. Vol 36,
>No. 4 in 1991 was an index to all previous volumes and is very useful.

Game fish information is available at
http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/sportfish.htm

If you find an article from Southwestern Naturalist that you want, I can
probably provide you with a photocopy as we have an almost complete set.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
and
Proud resident of Baja Oklahoma