RE: NANFA-- A reply to Ty-Helpful vs. harmful-how do we know?

Ken Wintin (kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org)
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:39:43 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Lions Lark [SMTP:lego_92_at_hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 1:31 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- A reply to Ty-Helpful vs. harmful-how do we know?

It's a need for feed thing & the convenience or the thrill of the hunt
thing
[K
Wow!
I'm not putting anyone down, and I think that it is great that we all can
air our views, but if I took even a little of what has been said on this
and related threads seriously, I would probably be hiding in a closet,
contemplating suicide.
Let's all relax and take a deep breath. We all care about the environment
(I hope!), and obviously give considerable thought to the ramifications of
our actions, so I seriously doubt that any of us will be out there raping
and pillaging.
Hugs, and All That,
Ken