Re: NANFA-- Wetlands report

Richard J Rego (newzoo_at_juno.com)
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:08:23 -0500

I got one as well, sent to me as the New England regional rep. I think
they got the names off NANFA.org, as there is a misspelling in my address
on the web-site (it is correct in the AC). I received it with the
misspelled error.
I guess that's good that the big guys (Dept of the Interior/USF&W) are
cruising NANFA.org....hopefully they'll join!

Rick Rego
MA/New England Regional NANFA Rep.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily
> Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send
> the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an
> email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command
> http://www.nanfa.org

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.