Re: NANFA-- Have a fish Happy New Year

Harry Knaub (harryknaub_at_netrax.net)
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 11:02:52 -0500

Happy New Year to you too Bob, and to all Fishheads.
I feel really blessed this year because of my two and a half year old grandson.
Spending a day with him really brings me in touch with whats important about life.
Caring for him, seeing that spark in his eye when he recognizes something and
looks at you to say its name, watching him play, yes even changing his diapers,
but especially that hug when he goes home at the end of the day. He really gives
me a sense of a lot of fun days ahead. And he really likes my fish tanks.

Harry Knaub