Re: NANFA-- FL trip pictorial

Steven A. Ellis (sellis2000_at_earthlink.net)
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:27:54 -0500

<x-flowed>
Casper

Your ailment sounds like very much like snorkeling withdrawal. Now I'm not
a doctor (I just play one on TV), but I think you need to find some water
and chase some fish right away, even if you can't snorkel yet. Let me know
about the party. Right after the Steelers win the Super Bowl I'll be ready.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 12:54 PM 1/23/02 -0500, you wrote:
>hey steve...
>ive kept lots of those shrimp... both from the panhandle and a small pond
>just across the state line.
>fish will hammer them.
>ive got one living in a sealed 1 gallon pickel jar... full of plants. several
>more in a 15 gallon planted jar w/ least killies... and outside in a thermo
>protected 25 gallon rubbermaid. at night you can see their eyes. i hope to
>get them established in the cement pond which is filling as we speak!
>still kinda sick... awaiting recovery for the party plan. i have been worn
>out thru the hoildays.
>casper

</x-flowed>