NANFA-- fish swimming orientation

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:59:05 -0800

Question from website visitor Marķa Castellanos (email
castellanos_at_infovia.com.ar):

-----Original Message-----
From: Marķa Castellanos
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 9:19 AM

I am not into fish particularly, but as part of my natural curiosity about
anything I would thank if someone coluld lat me know where I coulf find
information about haw their orientation work (a couple of days ago, a sick
fish began swimming face up to the sky instead of down just before it died
and the veterinarian said it happened sometimes when they bacame ill).
Thank you for you time.
Marķa Castellanos