Re: NANFA-- Sally Mandarino :-)))

pinocchio (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:24:21 -0800 (PST)

i told you master..I cannot even read your email to
the end...yes, I do fish photography...some editors
even published some of my pics...poor them...

Disclaimer: Bill, hope you understand meand will not
take my languager as offensive. I do believe, you
NANFA people are the best bunch of guys around here,
brave and good, sensitive and funny, big hearts and
ready to save the nature... some sort of modern Don
quxotes... God bless all of you....maybe one day we
will have that 5-days-in-a-row-party, you know what I
mean...
..we should draw 4 lines across the map and wherever
the lines will cross..we should meet and have a 5 day
non stop party....am I crazy or what?

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/siren/552/noram_mudpuppy.html

> 1975,
> this
> unsubscribe,
> > > or
> body
> > > (not
> > > version,
> our
> > > web
> this
> > > American
> > > American
> unsubscribe, or
> (not
> version,
> web
> > >

> > > =====
> > > Bill Hoppe
> > > Yellville Arkansas
> > > /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> > > list do not necessarily
> > > / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North
> American
> > > Native Fishes
> > > / Association"
> > > / This is the discussion list of the North
> American
> > > Native Fishes Association
> > > / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe,
> or
> > > get help, send the word
> > > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body
> (not
> > > subject) of an email to
> > > / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest
> version,
> > > send the command to
> > > / nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead.
> > > / For more information about NANFA, visit our
> web
> > > page, http://www.nanfa.org
> --
> > /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> list do not necessarily
> > / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North
> American Native Fishes
> > / Association"
> > / This is the discussion list of the North
> American Native Fishes
> Association
> > / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
> get help, send the word
> > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
> subject) of an email to
> > / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version,
> send the command to
> > / For more information about NANFA, visit our web
> page,
> http://www.nanfa.org
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> list do not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes
> / Association"
> / This is the discussion list of the North American
> Native Fishes Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
> get help, send the word

=== message truncated ===