Re: NANFA-- Species effects of global warming

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:12:09 -0800 (PST)

Whatever the causes for global warming it seems to be
progressing . Both human cultures and other species of
living things will either move to new locations or
adapt to new ways of surviving . Those which cant do
either can only hope for sanctuary to hold them over
or die . As for the human species some cultures will
be eliminated by forced change or inability to change
.I cant see the haves gracefully joining the have nots
or the have nots just accepting their fate .In some
cases roles may be reversed . Human conflict may have
an even greater effect on "lesser" species than the
global warming itself . Anyhow thats what my crystal
ball says .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas