Re: NANFA-- RE: Shipping supplies

njz (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:58:13 -0500

> Thanks BG :) When I get time, I'm going to "databatize" it so it's
> searchable and reorderable and whatever. Add categories and whatnot.
Just
> didn't want good info to slip by in the meantime :)

You've got waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands.

Sort of on the same topic, FAMA magazine has a section called "For what it's
worth". Over the years there have been lots of great, and not so great,
tips for the aquarist. You can buy the compiled versions for $10 each (two
volumes currently). Your idea of catagorizing good info is very good, but I
fear too time consuming. I know that Chris gleans some ideas from the list
and puts it in the A/C.

Nick Zarlinga

"If we ignore nature.....maybe it'll go away."

> Thanks BG :) When I get time, I'm going to "databatize" it so it's
> searchable and reorderable and whatever. Add categories and whatnot.
Just
> didn't want good info to slip by in the meantime :)

(Express