RE: NANFA-- help with some resources/references

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:18:47 -0600

I also like Fishes of Arkansas. Henry Robison said that he is working on a
second edition as well.

Texas has a good mussel book, Freshwater Mussels of Texas, by Howells, Neck
and Murray.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge