Re: NANFA-- News: GloFish in the news

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:40:27 +0100

Hard for me to give a comment appropriate and ok for the public.
Congratulations to the federal authorities of the USA who have authorized
this. Despite I personally don4t like that fish as it is manipulated this is
a challenge which I hope will not lead to what I fear it could.

Well, they will be easy to find at night for those who do ERP.

Steffen

-