Re: NANFA-- News: GloFish in the news

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:34:00 -0800 (PST)

I don't think that they are a real danger. Not by any means.

But, I am a purist. I like fish that are wild-types. I don't
really care for aquarium strains which have been selectively
bred for certain characteristics. Likewise, I don't really
care for genetically modified fish.

But, if somebody likes them, then more power to them. I am not
about to tell anybody not to buy them, if these fish are what
it takes to get someone to start out in this hobby.

Sajjad

ps: Folks, could you PUHLEEZ format your messages into
narrower lines and shorter paragraphs? If your messages are long,
unformatted and difficult to read, I am not going to read them.

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef   e-mail: sajjad_at_acm.org
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or