NANFA-- FW: sticklebacks

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:40:49 -0500

Hi Paul, I will forward your request to our list server. We have some
members who are from the region. I will send the responses back to you as
they come. Thanks for visiting NANFA.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo