Re: NANFA-- a lil' help from my friends....

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:23:32 -0800 (PST)

--- EELReprah_at_aol.com wrote:
> I think for the purposes here you could measure the rate of your hose
>
> delivery in gallons per hour (by filling a bucket timed with a
> stopwatch) and then
> see how long it takes to fill the pool. Accuracy of +/- 20% is
> probably better
> than you need.

I think 10,000 Gallons would be a small tank for Nick, our
resident Zookeeper.

(Rob D., you now get to choose your honorary title. And,
as an FYI, "Ranger" is taken)

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef   e-mail: sajjad_at_acm.org
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or