NANFA-- Fw: [Killietalk] Need C. variegatus from Gulf of Mexico

Jim Graham (jimbob54_at_voyager.net)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:10:06 -0500

This was posted on the killie list, thought maybe someone on the NANFA list
could be help.
----- Original Message -----
From: ctech_at_unm.edu
To: killietalk_at_aka.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:25 PM
Subject: [Killietalk] Need C. variegatus from Gulf of Mexico

Hello,

I need to acquire a fairly large number (~75) of Cyprinodon variegatus
from the Gulf of Mexico, preferably from the Texas coast. I was
wondering if anyone has any info on good collecting sites or people
from whom I might be able to trade/buy the fish. Thanks for any help!

Cynthia Tech

ctech_at_unm.edu
University of New Mexico

To join the AKA see http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html