RE: NANFA-- a lil' help from my friends....

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:10:58 -0500

Must be a "professional thing" ;) I sent the same question to our public
aquarium list server and of course this was the first response!

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485