Re: NANFA-- OT: HPR

Irate Mormon (archimedes_at_bayspringstel.net)
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:04:36 -0500

Well, I am interested in any info anybody may have on David Sleeter and
Teleflite. The website he had with book updates has disappeared. I ordered the
rocket motor book almost 10 years ago (!) and have watched with mixed amusement
and chagrin his ongoing excuses over the years. I did actually get a photocopy
of the first edition, with the promise that I would get a print copy of the 2nd
edition when it was published. Did the guy get arrested finally, or what? I
can't find any info on him.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS