Re: NANFA-- Anyone here from Pa?

Harry Knaub (harryknaub_at_netrax.net)
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 07:12:31 -0400

Henry,

I'm just a few miles west of York, near Spring Grove if that helps. Actually my
next plans to collect are for the Eastern Shore on Sunday with Bob Bock and again
the next week in Worcester Co. while I'm on vacation. So many of my weekends are
already commited that I probably won't be free to do any collecting here in PA
until September. But if anything frees up I'll let you know.

Harry Knaub
York, PA