Re: NANFA-- Ohio bait shop fishes

Claudette Goldstein (claudettegoldstein_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:26:29 +0000

<x-flowed>
Hi all, I've been moving...

In the spring, winter and fall the bait shops had interesting 'minnows'
(darters, 4, 5, 6 & 7 spined sticklebacks) they sold me...summer has been
all fatheads, bluntnose & bullheads. (a few shiners & suckers slipped in the
net...)

I was there when the delivery trucks were unloading...they're supplied from
MO & WI!!

Amy in Cinci (actually just crossed the mighty oHIo to KY.)