Re: NANFA-- sipsey river outing

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:26:57 -0400

Yo Casper

I'm tryin' my best to get there on Friday. I couldn't line up a vehicle, so
I may have to come on the bike. If so, I won't be able to collect. I think
a bedroll and my wetsuit is about all I'll be able to safely lash down. I
hope someone has tent space for an old dude who thinks snoring is an
olympic event. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA