Re: NANFA-- RE: nanfa V1 #1330

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_cboss.com)
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:25:19 -0500

Yhis is a nice idea! We can have all the reports given a special site all
their own...
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Barbour" <info_at_alljb.com>
To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: NANFA-- RE: nanfa V1 #1330

> Hi all,
>
> While reading these links, I finally found something I can contribute if
anyone is interested. I would be willing to build a collection report -
website that allowed detailed reports to be entered either by paragraph or
document upload including any images saved as .jpg or .gif. These reports
could send an email to this list each time a new one was loaded so that
everyone would be able to view them. All the info would be in a database so
we could search it many ways.
> The site could be customized as you want. I am not sure of the proper
procedures to "link" with the NANFA organization, but I would be willing to
build one as an interested observer and future member.

> Jim Barbour - web / fish guy
>
> The following message was sent by "William Hoppe" <whoppe_at_leadhill.net> on
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:02:37 -0500.