Re: NANFA-- asian carp

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:07:25 -0500

Here is a good article on the subject from the Plain Dealer. They apparently escaped from fish farms and well meaning (but lacking insight) people returning a potential meal back to the "sea".

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/news/1026380298189360.xml