Re: NANFA-- Off-topic, boring fact for a Tuesday evening

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:51:28 -0500

Is their diminutive size due to lack food or food variety or both? When you say mature at 6" do you mean full sized or reproductively mature. Are they reproductively mature at 6" in other streams and if not is there "something in the water" :-) or something in the food that promotes early maturation?

John