Re: NANFA-- Petco Sucks

Kevin (kevino_at_beaverstatedental.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:47:34 -0700

That9s all fine, and I would love to have a set up that only had live plants
and fish, a self contained system. She was not sold any live plants and was
told she could put the fish in as soon as she dechlorinated the water. Nor
was there any water from an established tank suggested. That is one thing I
did for her is to give her some water from my tank and a little bit of the
sand as well. I included some Malaysian trumpet snails as well to help keep
her gravel clean.
Also, just out of curiosity, what fish did you keep in there? She was sold a
Betta, Silver Dollar, a guppy and a Molly.

-