RE: NANFA-- Collecting vacation

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:59:54 -0400

The main thing we try to do is keep the containers from over-heating. We
also don't fill the containers with water, rarely putting more than a few
inches in each container but trying to keep as much water/air surface area
as possible (shallow containers are preferable to deep ones). A liberal
dose of NovAqua is added too. I can't really say that we do anything
special other than this, but we have very low losses. If we find any dead,
sick or injured fish, we will remove them right away. Maybe it's just luck?

Chip