Re: NANFA-- Ohio July gathering???

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:39:20 EDT

Mark, who are the people in this group? Are they associated with NANFA? How
do they know of us or how did you find them? I guess determination of an
outing will be the interest demonstrated for a particular date. Let's throw
up a few and see what happens.... How about still offering the 7th, and the
29th and perhaps the middle of the month???? We can send this out on e-mail
to see how many are interested, and what ever date captures the most
response... that can be a day. The other dark photos were of the spawning
underwater. If the back drop on the site is lightened, would that make a
difference? I notice when I first pull it up, the back ground for a few
seconds is very light, seeming to cause the photos to brighten???? I don't
know, just a suggestion?.... What baseball game are you going to? Indians
and Reds? Rob C.