Re: NANFA-- fishes of Ohio

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:00:48 -0400

<x-flowed>
Actually... and contrary to popular belief in Ohio... Trumbull county, in
the North East corner of the state, has some of the finest water quality in
streams...however... many are fastly being encroached on by urban sprawl.
I live in Trumbull county Rob C.