NANFA-- now in topic q about Ocmulgee shiner Re: "world" gov't off topic

anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 02:10:46 +0700

Ok since I guess you are one of the Piedmont Highlander have you seen
color-up male Ocmulgee shiner [Cyprinella callisema?]? What is he
look like?

Tony
anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th