NANFA-- FW: Black Banded Sunfish

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 13:47:07 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Murray
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 1:27 PM
To: nanfa_at_att.net
Subject: Black Banded Sunfish

I am thinking of setting up a tank(s) for black banded sunfish (enneacanthus
chaetodon). Has anyone had luck keeping/spawning these lovely little
sunfish? Any help regarding water, substrate, plants or food etc. would be
appreciated. I have kept natives before but have read that blackbanded can
be tricky and hard to breed.
thanks for any help - bryan murray