RE: NANFA-- Live Food Culture

Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS (HOOVERJ_at_wes.army.mil)
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:45:44 -0500

From: Ken Wintin
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:20 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- Live Food Culture

Amen!
KITD

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa_at_aquaria.net On Behalf
Of Brian Haas
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:46 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- Live Food Culture

Successful people like Moon and Ray - if you ever need an excuse to write
an article for AC, by all means share your live food rearing techniques...
All of them. Live food culture/collection is one of the most important,
yet least documented aspects of fishkeeping. Share the love!

If you don't want to have to write an article, give me your phone number.
I'll do an interview and write one for you. Seriously!

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI
-