Re: NANFA-- Orange Spotted Sunfish

Rich Butts (richbutts44_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:09:08 -0700 (PDT)

Great idea on the bug repellent.
Rich
Brian Haas <bhaas_at_netexpress.net> wrote: I've been hoping to find some myself here in Wisconsin, but I'm afraid I'm
just not in the right _part_ of Wisconsin. I think it's time to do some
summer road trippin'.

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI
"With a cooler in my trunk filled with aged water and a six pack [of bug
repellant]"