Re: NANFA-- fishing in /now with mussel!/now dams

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:02:17 -0700

<x-flowed>
Probably some whiny fisherman lawmaker sometime back. Guess you had to be
there :-)
Maybe the law was made before present baitfish limits. Or maybe they
figured the baitfish attracted the game fish and the gamefish attracted the
anglers and the anglers bought the licenses and tackle and boats and
more. Money talks. Baitfish collectors (or native fish aquarists) don't
bring as much money to the economy or as many votes in an election.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA