Re: NANFA-- Newbie from Oregon

Mysteryman (bestfish_at_alaweb.com)
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:19:23 -0700

Kevin wrote:

> Also, I am not ready yet, but when I am , how do I go about obtaining stock
> from other states? In particular the Orange Throated Darter.

Well, you can order them from some company which specializes in native
american fish, like Jonah's or Spike's, which you'll learn about soon
enough, or you can trade fish with other members. What's native to you
is exotic to someone else. Hmm..come to think of it, I read a post from
someone with Orangthroats just two days ago. A popular and widespread
species, they're probably available fairly regularly.