Re: NANFA-- More Oregon Sculpin Questions

Kevin (kevino_at_beaverstatedental.com)
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:13:57 -0700

I should mention though that Oregon has some of the most beautiful scenery I
have ever seen. The beaches are awesome, there are lots of waterfalls, the
real nice ferns that most people buy in stores grow wild out here. The
fishing is great (a friend of mine just caught an 18" bass). Its just the
government and its a wee bit too liberal for my tastes. But all in all it is
not a bad state. Arizona and Florida were my favourites to live in.