Re: NANFA-- hydras, flatworms, etc.

Travis Haas (travis.c.haas_at_lawrence.edu)
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:23:49 -0500

Just as a side note - if you do an internet search for the Innes book,
be sure to type "Highlights" as one word. Nobody has it listed under
"Aquarium High Lights."

Travis Haas
Appleton, WI
"Two days of school left, then I'm headed straight for the creeks!"