Re: NANFA-- Snails.

Kevin (kevino_at_beaverstatedental.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:27:18 -0700

I keep the live bearing snails with my cichlids. they are nice because you
really don't see them much during the day. At night they come out and scour
the tanks. During the day the burrow in the sand cleaning it pretty
thoroughly. When you do see them, they are nice looking snails. They remind
me of a unicorn.