Re: NANFA-- Bully stonecats?

James Alofs (jamesalofs-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:58:45 +0000

Have you ever considered a mild salt treatment to your tank? I had a similar
problem as yours with a batch of hatchery raised Golden Shiners in a tank of
mine, and added roughly a table spoon of common rock/cooking salt for every
5 gallons. The plants didn't fare so well, but eventually the fungus stopped
spreading and I only lost a few fish. Might work, but maybe its just hocus
pocus. :)

Captain Jimbo