Re: NANFA-- Question about cooling the aquarium water

Mike Thennet (thennet_michael_at_tmac.com)
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:06:19 -0500

Tony,

I have heard about a "Poormans Chiller", Basically, filter tubing from an aquarium
looped and stacked in a med. sized refrigeration/freezer unit, then returned to the
aquarium. I have never tried this myself.

Mike