RE: NANFA-- Acrosteus spatula

Ken Wintin (kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org)
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:42:09 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: George Arndt [SMTP:georgeacim_at_hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 12:05 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Acrosteus spatula (WAY off subject!)

i would like to see this
one on a cap. i like to wear caps.

george arndt
[Ken Wintin]
George,
Now I know what happened to all of your "caps". The only one in your list
mail was the word "NOT". Now, George, before you get upset with me, I am
just kidding, and feeling a bit pesky, but I still love you, and love to
hear from you. Sometimes I just can't help myself. By the way, I still
want to send you some java moss.
Email me off list with an address, if you don't want to advertise it.

Ken-In-The-Desert