RE: NANFA-- butter cat

Ken Wintin (kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:25:13 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Moontanman_at_aol.com [SMTP:Moontanman at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 7:52 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- butter cat

I think I got it right, you didn't say it had to be native American.

Moon

Moon,
Right you are. Since you seem concerned with the "letter of the law" in
what I wrote, I said that the first correct answer would win. We can play
the technicality game for years to come, and become angry with one another,
but I would much rather give you some plants, be your friend, and have a
drink at the convention. What do you say?
I AM trainable, ask Martin. I learned not to use the "M" word.

Ken-In-A-Dry-Place