Re: NANFA-- Collecting w/Ray

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:04:21 -0500

<x-flowed>
Oh Oh. NOW YOUR SONS HAVE THE RAY WOLFE BUG. KEEP ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS
AWAY. HEHE. LOOK OUT FOR THOSE SONS. TELL RAY I AM SELLING MY HOUSE IN
MASSACHUSETTS AND COMING TO WISCONSIN. THAT IS IF IT EVER WARMS UP ENOUGH
TO GET OUT OF THE SIBERIAN TUNDRA OF MASSACHUSETTS. THE WEATHERMAN KEEPS
TEASING US WITH FORCASTS OF WARMER WEATHER BUT HE NEVER SEEMS TO DELIVER.
OH WELL.

AND TY THAT WAS A SUPER GREAT DESCRIPTION. I HOPE IT HELPS ME TO FIND FISH
THIS SUMMER. NOW I WILL GO BACK TO DREAMING OF ALL THE FISH I WILL CATCH
THIS SUMMER. UUUMMMM FEELS GOOD.

GEORGE ARNDT
HARVARD, MASS