NANFA-- the Prize

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:04:35 -0500

<x-flowed>
wow we have a closet lawyer coming out into the light. hehe. i need some
legal beaver work done. how much an hour for your legal expertise.

what do you think of the new ROCKY the prize fighter in nanfa. Rocky Rego.
too bad his mommy named him Rick. I like the name Rocky. maybe we could
legally change his name to Rocky for him. then the new AC will not have a
mistake. hehe.

george "snow bound" arndt
going a bit flakey waiting for the ice to melt.
i need some good slopping around in some muddy water
getting all messed up so I can feel great catching a
minnow. and not just any minnow. but a nanfa minnow.

P.S.
we need to save NATUR NUT. he is thinking about how lovely some non-native
fish would be in his aquarium. send the life preservers to NATUR NUT. the
michigan snow is affecting his mind. hehe.